Ready to Apply?
Apply to our program
Application materials must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Applicants must also register with the National Residency Matching Program.
The following documents should be submitted through ERAS:
- Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam) transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- International medical graduates only: ECFMG status report from Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Wallet-sized color photo.
Interviews are by invitation only and are a prerequisite for admission. We schedule approximately 30 interviews for 2 positions each year.
The interview process – what to expect
We have worked hard to create a good first impression via our interview process. General timing/events:
- Application deadline is typically in late November of the year prior to Post-graduate Year 1
- Interviews are held one day a month, typically the first Friday of November, December and January
- Everyone (usually about a dozen applicants) arrives at the same time on their interview day
- Pairs of faculty members then interview each candidate for about 20 minutes.
There will be a dinner on the Thursday evening of the interview process. The Friday interviews include a tour of the hospital. Afterward, you will have lunch with the faculty and residents to wrap up your day.
Have questions? Need more information? Contact our Resident Coordinator.